If celebrity smiles are any indicator, Americans admire brilliantly white teeth. Unfortunately, enamel erosion, poor dental hygiene, certain foods and drinks, and smoking can all discolor your teeth. Professional teeth whitening treatments can help you brighten your pearly whites and achieve a dazzling smile. Cosmetic dentist Dr. Kevin Sands uses ZOOM! Teeth Whitening because of its incredible effectiveness in providing excellent results that last longer than any other teeth whitening product on the market.
Why ZOOM! Teeth Whitening Is the Best
- Immediate Results: Many whitening procedures require multiple treatments or even daily applications to achieve noticeable results. After a single ZOOM! Teeth Whitening treatment, your results will be immediately noticeable.
- Short Treatment: Other time-consuming teeth bleaching treatments may make you question whether this was a good idea in the first place. ZOOM! Teeth Whitening treatments take only one hour and produce immediate results that will quickly reassure you: yes, it was definitely worth it.
- Painless: Too many teeth whitening treatments aren’t safe for people with sensitive teeth or cause increased sensitivity. ZOOM! Teeth Whitening bleaches the surface of the teeth while doing little to the deeper nerves, and any minor discomfort is easily treated with over-the-counter oral pain medications.
- Safe: ZOOM! Teeth Whitening is safely administered in our dental office and affects only the outer layers of teeth without damaging any of the deeper nerves. Your gums and soft tissues are covered with a gel coating to protect them so that they are not irritated during the treatment.
- Dramatically Whiter Teeth: ZOOM! Teeth Whitening can whiten your teeth up to eight shades in a single treatment session. This is two shades whiter than what laser whitening treatments can accomplish.
- Long-lasting Results: Many teeth whitening procedures are frustrating because, after several treatments or regular at-home use, the results still do not last very long. ZOOM! Teeth Whitening produces results that can last for 12 to 18 months, or even longer with careful dental hygiene habits. This is longer than any other teeth whitening product available on the market.
ZOOM! Teeth Whitening can bleach discolored teeth to give you the radiant, white smile you desire. To schedule your appointment, call our Beverly Hills dental office at (310) 273-0111 or contact us online today.